Dr. M. Sivapragasam
Area of Interest:Fluid Mechanics, Aerodynamics, CFD, Gas Turbine Engineering
Total no. of Publications : 19
- Pranesh, C., Sivapragasam, M., Deshpande, M. D., and Narahari, H. K. “Negative Lift Characteristics of NACA 0012 Airfoil at Low Reynolds Numbers,” Sadhana, to appear.
- Fenil, A. A., and Sivapragasam, M. “Effect of Leading Edge Geometry on the Aerodynamics and Heat Transfer in the Stagnation Region of Uncooled Turbine Blades,” Sadhana, Vol. 44, 2018, Article ID 183.
- Rao, K. S., and Sivapragasam, M. “Multi-Objective Optimization of a Turbine Blade Leading Edge to Minimize Heat Transfer and Blade Profile Loss,” National Conference on Multidisciplinary Design, Analysis, and Optimization, IISc, Bangalore, 23-24 March 2018.
- Pranesh, C., Sivapragasam, M., and Narahari, H. K. “Multi-Fidelity Aerodynamic Shape Optimization of an Airfoil at Transitional Low Reynolds Number,” National Conference on Multidisciplinary Design, Analysis, and Optimization, IISc, Bangalore, 23-24 March 2018.
- Deshpande, M. D., and Sivapragasam, M. “How Do Wings Generate Lift? 1. Popular Myths, What They Mean and Why They Work,” Resonance, Journal of Science Education, Vol. 22, Issue 1, 2017, pp. 61-77.
Research Experience : Design of gas turbine engine test facilities at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bengaluru