Ugra Mohan Roy
Dr. Ugra Mohan Roy, has received his B.E in Electronics and communication from NMU, Jalgoan in year 1999. He has completed his ACTP in VLSI System Design from MSRSAS in year 2002 and M.E in communication system from Anna University in year 2007. He received his Ph.D. in Microwave Photonics from Coventry University, UK in year 2017. He has served as testing engineer, lecturer and senior lecturer from 2001 to 2011. Presently he is working as assistant professor at Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore from 2011, and is a member of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE). His areas of research are photonics and optical communication, microwave photonics, high speed printed circuit board design, signal integrity analysis, and electronic system design, management and development.
Some of his contributions are as follows:
- Received USA Patent award for the patent titled “Optical Ring based multiplexer with fast memory for 3D IC interconnect
- Awarded best project guide award from Directorate of Technical Education. for region III(Tamil Nadu) for the project titled “Cancelling donor heart interference in human heart transplant cardiography ”
- Delivered corporate Training on High Speed Board Design for Tejas Network, Mistral and Lattice Semiconductor etc.
- 02 National Journal Publication
- 06 National Conference paper and 01 International Conference Paper